Sunday, August 25, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
亞仔今日被吉四針，喊到成個豬頭咁，（上次只喊左幾聲！）睇到亞媽我好肉赤。 又，四個月 double 左 birth weight!
再講產後瘦身。真的不但沒刻意減肥，還比以前食多 25-50% 野！（例如以前食半碗飯，而家滿一碗！）頭一個月更是食左好多肥膏野！（以前一定不會食！）而家更是不會避忌，食多左甜點糕點。畢竟自己連廿八三十二都過好久，能有這樣的成果實在是出人意料。可能是我個仔大食，將啲肥膏吸走曬！〔偷笑〕〔偷笑〕
嗯，今日再試多次（大一cup)個bra又OK喎。（之前係夜晚試。）可能真係會變大變細？（係咪冇咁想打我哩？)(我覺得而家剛好，其實唔大的，太大唔啱我身型 啦。）（又，我發現哩，胸大都好慘。跳時有點辛苦。又好聚熱的！睡覺時會熱到 濕曬！新經驗呢！=_=；）（！）
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Friday, August 9, 2013
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Friday, August 2, 2013
友給了個 used bumbo 我們。男人把小豬放入去，差啲攞唔到佢返出來！！！〔狂笑〕〔狂笑〕〔狂笑〕 小豬有冇咁大舊呀！！！〔汗〕
I can't say enough how much I love their stuff. Before I decided to use them, I looked into several "natural" brands. What won me over at the end was, I feel the people behind these products (seem to) really care; they want to make the best products possible. Also, they aren't that pricey and easy to hold of. (Amazon and my local stores have cheaper price than their website; but I was able to catch them when they had 30% & 40% off, no tax and free shipping! Woohoo!)
Here's a list of things I have:
- angel baby oil: I read that babies should only use baby oil for the first 6 months. I only use it once or twice a week after bath.
- angel baby lotion: Haven't really start to use yet, but my baby has minor rashes lately, I heard this is also good for rash so I apply it on the rash.
- shampoo & body wash: I have both the lavender and non-scent; I like the lavender better!
- angel baby bottom balm: If redness appeared, it would disappear within a day after applying the balm. Sometimes even there's no redness I just put some on. It's also good for all sorts of things, such as burns, cuts, insect bites, and rashes on other parts of the body.
- angel baby bath blossoms: Haven't used yet, but look forward to.
- natural stretch oil: I used it for the last 2-3 months of my pregnancy, when I found this brand. I like this better than the one I used previously. I didn't have stretch mark, (but I think it's genetic,) but it's good for moisturize the belly. It can get itchy.
- earth mama body butter: I love this! Always looking for a good body lotion, and I think I found one. I think I will continue to use it.
- mama bottom balm: Bought this prepared for my "natural birth." But also can use it when there's itchiness down there. :P
- new mama bottom spray: Also bought this for "natural birth." Later I found it also can be used for baby bottom. So I sometimes spray some into baby's bottom Hehe. (Don't wanna waste it.)
- c-mama healing salve: Bought this immediately after I came back from the hospital. I put it on my incision twice a day. Of course I wouldn't know how effective it is until some time later.
- natural nipple butter: Must get for breastfeed moms! See my previous post about it. I also discover that it's also good for eczema healing on baby's face!!! :O
- organic milkmaid tea: I bought two boxes before baby came. I only drink it before my milk supply established, and when I felt I didn't have enough milk. There was a boost of milk after I drank, but I didn't want to overuse it. Your body should be able to naturally build up the milk supply. (I still have half of box left.) I actually like how it tasted!
- earth mama lip balm: I've a lip balm that I LOVE, which I couldn't live without, but it wasn't cheap, so I tried this, which is pretty good for that price!
You can check out their website here. Do read their reviews, some products have multiple usages.
Every Friday, they would announce one item 50% off that day. Occasionally they have big sale. Since they are in Oregon, it's tax free!
PS: I don't get anything from them, simply just want to share the good stuff. :)